Slipknot is back with a New Album! And New Outfits!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008


Slipknot is getting geared to release their first record in 4 years. No title nor track listings have been confirmed, however according to lead singer Corey Taylor speaking to Billboard.com in regards to the new record:


"It's going to rip your face off," Slipknot vocalist Corey Taylor tells Billboard.com with confidence. "I don't think the world will be ready for this album."

"Instead of bitching about what went wrong in my life, I'm bitching about what's wrong in life, period," Taylor says, noting that his vocals are much more melodic than before. "I got to the point where I was tired of pretending that I couldn't sing every time I made a Slipknot album, so this time I'm going all out."

He also goes on to say the record is "very dark" and the band is set to brand an all new outfit. The untitled forthcoming album is tentatively due Aug. 12 via Roadrunner Records.

To Read the entire article via Billboard, click here.

0 comments: